A design is a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system or for the implementation of an activity or process, or the result of that plan or specification in the form of a prototype, product or process. The verb to design expresses the process of developing a design. ( Source : Wikipedia).
Effective design can encourage customers to buy from you and not from your competitors. It can help your product, service or business stand out. Design can also add value to products and services. Customers would be willing to pay more for products that look better and offer greater usability, better functionality and sustainability.
At User Tense, we strongly believe user-centred design impacts the functionality in a positive way and hence drives increased user engagement and sales.
Benefits of user-centred design
User-centred design could bring many advantages to your business. For example, it could:
- Increase your sales – customers are more likely to buy a product or service that meets their needs
- Simplify Buying Process – Customer likely to act fast in decision making if the buying process is simple
- Rebuild positive user experiences – increase loyalty and a good reputation for your business or brand
- Helps you gain Customer insights – this, in turn, could lead to innovative new products or services
We follow a rigorous process for all our designs.
Source : UX Mastery
Within the entire design process we provide services across the following functions
1) UX Design
2) UI Design
3) Creatives / Logos / Infographics etc
4) Web Design
5) Mobile App design
We also help with Process design to simplify online user acquisition across all sectors with main strength in e-Commerce, Fintech and Education.
Contact Us with your query for more information and a quote.